A mask is donated to a US hospital in need for every order.
As the CDC officially recommends cloth masks in public for everyone, continue to carry your country with these reusable cotton masks.
- Protection: covers face, nose, and mouth from air to provide basic protection for daily essential activities
- Breathable: fabric that allows you to breathe with comfort
- Reusable: machine washable for continued use
- Comfortable: soft fabric for your skin
- Handmade in USA: your purchase supports small business and healthcare workers in the US
- If you would like to add more donated masks to your order, click here
- Fit: One size fits most, adjustable elastic
- Pre-Order Size: length of 8"-8.5" and height can be adjusted 2.5"-5.5"
- Regular Order Size: 8.25"-8.75" and height can be adjusted 2.5"-5.75"
- Materials: Cotton fabric and elastic
- Build: 2 layers of cotton fabric
- Care: Wash before first use. Machine wash cold and air dry. Warm iron if needed.
- To clean, machine or hand wash cold with soap. Air dry. Avoiding the dryer will help prolong use
- To eliminate wrinkles or re-crease the pleats, warm iron
- To tighten, you can tie knots on the end of the elastic
To uphold safety & sanitation responsibilities, masks cannot be returned or exchanged.
Mask Origin Story:
Due to the state shutting down non-essential business, we had to put a pause on our usual tote manufacturing. We have had a number of customers request we make masks. Plus, we have talented hands who still want to work, fabric that looks great, and sewing machines we can put to use to help out during this time of need. Thus the Taaluma mask was created.
These are not medical grade masks. For even greater protection, this mask can be used as a protective cover over a medical grade mask to prolong the life of the medical grade mask.
We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The CDC recommends face covers should be washed routinely based on use. Please machine wash cold and air dry. Warm iron if needed.